Are you becoming dissatisfied with your current career, wondering if you really want to do the same thing for the next 10-15 years, maybe you dream of something very different, or feel stuck and unsure what to do?
Our tried and tested methodology has helped many others to navigate their change and transition journeys successfully for over 5 years.
Within a safe environment, you are helped to take a fresh look at yourself, really consider your current situation and work out what really matters about work for the next chapter of your life. Typically, people know more about what they don’t want to begin with, and the coaching helps to turn this around and shape a future that is right for you. Creating meaningful and achievable action plans helps to build your readiness and confidence to make the transition that you really want.
Laura is a specialist in mid-life career change and has worked with others to help them change what they do, how they do it, or their whole relationship with work. Her work proactively draws on the latest professional thinking from careers, coaching, and psychology. Her coaching approach is developmental, and her style has been described as a ‘warm, independent, supportive challenger’.
How does the coaching programme work?
- The first step is simply to send an enquiry email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We then arrange a free no-obligation 30-minute call to get to know each other and discuss how coaching could help you
- The coaching programme is usually 6 x 75-minute sessions over 3-6 months
- Location is flexible but the first session is usually face-to-face after which some clients prefer Skype or Zoom
- Convenient time slots are available Mon-Fri 8am – 8pm